If you’re looking forward to 2021, why wait for the new year to get started?
Here are three marketing projects that you can start now that will help you hit the ground running in the new year.
1. Website Design Refresh
If your website is a few years old OR you launched it and haven’t made any improvements since, refreshing your design can be a simple and effective way to upgrade your online presence.
Often it doesn’t require a full new build, a simple design refresh can go a long way.
During a website refresh, we look at:
- Website Design
- Calls to Action
2. SEO Foundations Program
If you’re operating online and SEO isn’t part of your long-term strategy yet, our foundations program is the perfect start.
We work with businesses all the time that are not even on search radar, but have been in business for years! Just installing fundamentals to what you have in place can do wonders.
There are over 200 levers that you can pull to improve SEO. We’ve spent over 3 years testing and finding the 20% that we can pull now to give you 80% of the impact in a one time project.
3. Lead Generation Sources
Most sites act as a wonderful online brochure, but the calls to action are weak. If you have traffic on your site (which most businesses do), you need a way for people to move forward with you.
Here are a few lead generation strategies that might work for you. Remember, always give your visitors what they want most. Different strategies might work in different cases.
- Download a report. Simple lead magnet download.
- Quiz. Are you missing out on ______? Take our quiz to find out.
- Schedule a Call. Invite people to move forward. Simple, easy, effective.
- Live chat on your website. This is a free and easy solution that has always produced at least some level of engagement with site visitors.
- Webinar. If you have a complicated service or solution, a webinar could be a game-changer!
- Join a Facebook Group. Build a community over time.
Results Focused Marketing
Implement any of these strategies and you’ll move your marketing forward starting now.
Ready to Get Started?
We’re filling the calendar for the end of the year right now and would be happy to discuss your goals with you.