One Time Package. No Recurring Fees. Most Important Actions.
OUR ONE-TIME PACKAGE STARTS AT JUST $997
Most SEO companies charge a retainer of about $1,500/month for ongoing SEO work. Here’s what you need to know. SEO work could continue forever. There is always more to do. However, just like anything else, 20 percent of the actions we can take will yield 80 percent of the impact.
After completing almost 75 projects in the past year, I’ve been able to test many different strategies and this package includes only the most important actions that will yield the biggest results.
Here’s what’s included in the package:
Our Ten Step Process for SEO
- Creating and optimizing your Google My Business Listing
- Adding your logo and optimized photos to Google My Business and your website
- Connecting Google Search Console to your website
- Submitting your sitemap to Google
- Conducting competitive research to select optimal keywords
- Optimizing your website title tags and meta descriptions for selected keywords
- Updating your homepage copy to target selected keywords
- Integrating Google My Business Maps into your website
- Adding up to 20 local citations for your business
- Adding schema markup to optimize your website to target local searches
Searches That Drive The Most Traffic To Your Site Are:
1. Search for the name of your firm.
2. Search for individuals working within your firm.
Goal #1: Search Appearance. The first and most important part of SEO is making sure your firm looks fantastic when these searches take place so that you can begin to build trust immediately.
Category Specific Searches
Goal #2: Show up more often. This is what people typically think of when the hear SEO. How do you show up in more searches that are for your category?
- Which terms does your site rank within?
- Where does your rank within those terms?
- Is your business listed locally?
- Is your site ranking in organic search results?
HERE’S HOW WE APPROACH EACH PROJECT:
- Who is your ideal customer? How will they search for you?
- Research the keywords that have the highest search volume.
- Based on that research, install best practices across your website and Google My Business listing.
- Measure Results
We always report on results. You’ll know where you started, and where we end up. The work can take time to impact your rankings. Typically we see results improve for a few months after we’ve completed work. Here are ranking results from a two different recent projects.
How Long Does it Take?
Our full process takes about 2 weeks to execute. We usually see an initial spike in search rankings. Then, traffic and rankings continue to improve over several months (2-6 months). Results are dependent on how competitive your location is and how much SEO work you’ve already done.