How Music Teachers Can Grow Their Business
This training is the direct result of my working relationship with a local classical guitar teacher. We worked to build a lead generation system for him to attract new students on demand. The results were so good and so life-changing for Craig that I wanted to package this up as something that other music teachers (and any business owner) could benefit from. Since Craig operates locally, I know I’m not creating competition for him by sharing this and I hope that it helps you find success in growing your business.
Why is it important to have a system to generate leads for music teachers?
Music teachers struggle with three very challenging problems that becomes a lot easier to deal with when a this system starts bringing in leads consistently.
- Not having enough students is stressful. You need to make money. You have to be teaching consistently.
- Taking on bad jobs. Because you need to make money you say yes to teaching jobs that aren’t a great fit. They either under pay you or they are in environments that are not inspiring to be in.
- Make up lessons. You struggle to set boundaries on make up lessons because you are afraid that students will leave. This is a mindset issue and becomes easier to solve when you are confident that you could get more students!
Why this System is Amazing for Music Teachers
- It’s easy to set up. You can follow the step by step program and have leads showing up in the next few days.
- It’s affordable. The price of everything if you do the work you self is as low as $225/month. One new student could pay for everything.
- It’s fast. You get leads, you open conversations now.
Benefits of having new music students showing up regularly
- You can raise prices and get paid what you deserve.
- You can say no to bad jobs.
- You can set boundaries around make ups.
My challenge to you. Install this system. Let me know if you have any questions. If you want the complete step-by-step system, you can get that here. If you have questions, shoot me an email at email@example.com